The OP-01 MAX Modus protective case is dedicated to protect video and laser projectors against harmful external conditions.
Enclosures are available with ventilation, heating and automatic temperature control system, or as case without an active ventilation system.
The assembly system ensures convenient adjustment of projectors, original design and solid workmanship.
Easy access to the inside of the housing is provided by quickly disassembling all sides of the housing.
They are equipped with locks with a security key against the interference of unauthorized persons.
OP-01 MAX Modus housings were used for the first time in the ENERGYLANDIA family amusement park, and in 2021 they performed well at the Krakow exhibition Alicja in the Land of Light.
• Weight: 65 kg (depending on equipment)
• Steel structure
• Finish: powder coated, gray or black
• Two-point temperature control, cooling - heating (additional option)
• External connectors: HDMI, RJ45
• Length: 1170 mm
• Width: 850 mm
• Height: 64mm (with adjustable feet)