The OP-02 MINI Modus protective case is dedicated to protect video and laser projectors against harmful external conditions.
Enclosures are available with ventilation, heating and automatic temperature control system, or as case without an active ventilation system.
The assembly system ensures convenient adjustment of projectors, original design and solid workmanship.
Easy access to the inside of the housing is provided by quickly disassembling all sides of the housing.
They are equipped with locks with a security key against the interference of unauthorized persons.
The OP-02 MODUS casings have been operating underground on the Extreme Route in the Wieliczka Salt Mine for many years.
• Weight: 19 kg (depending on the equipment)
• Steel structure
• Finish: powder coated, gray or black
• Two-point temperature control, cooling - heating (additional option)
• External connectors: HDMI, RJ4
• Length: 600 mm
• Width: 450 mm
• Height: 318 mm (without adjustable feet)