The M807SA SPI LED DRIVER has 8 outputs, supports a maximum of 8196 pixels, supports the Art-Net protocol, and can work with a DMX console or set address for DMX chips. The M807SA can also add or delete DAT files via LAN.
The M807SA can control LED strips and modules with drivers:
DMX512, HDMX, DMX512_RDM, APA102, APA102-65536, WS2801, WS2811, WS2812, WS2813, TM1812, TM1809, TM1804,
TM1923, TM1934, TM1925D, TM1926D, TM1803, TM1814, TM1913, TM1914, TM1926, UCSUCS1903, UCS1909, UCS1912, UCS2903, UCS2909, UCS2912, UCS8904, UCS5603, SK9816, SK6812, SM16716, SM16703, SM16709, SM16712, SM16704, LPD6803, LPD8806, LPD1882, LPD1889, LPD1883, INK1003, APA104, P943, LC8812, GW6205, QED3110, D9866E, D9866B, D9865C, D9865E, D9865F, D9864B, D9864C.
Supporting software is Modus Art LED Studio version 4.47 or later.
Download from: www.modus.pl
– Eight output ports to control up to 8192 pixels.
– The maximum number of pixels per port is 1024.
– SD card supports FAT32 and FAT16 formats and can store up to 64 DAT files.
– It can be controlled synchronously via LAN.
– You can switch files by sending UDP instructions to network port 2 or by getting the serial number of the currently playing file.
– Control via DMX signal, RGBW support, file exchange, speed and brightness adjustment
– Supports ArtNet protocol, can directly use Madrix, Jinx and other ArtNet supporting software,
– Supports encryption function to limit the turn-on time.
– DMX chip addressing is supported, with counting points and internal control test functions.
– Can be directly connected to a computer network card, router or master controller.
– Supports online firmware updates.
8 x output for digital LED modules (DATA and CLK signal).
2 x RJ45 (Ethernet, ArtNet)
DMX IN / OUT (XLR, RJ45)
– Supported number of points: 8192
– Power supply: 230V DC
– Power consumption: 2W
– Operating temperature: -20C – 85C
– Dimensions: L-230 x W-125 x H-44 mm
– Weight: 1kg